There are times, where we find ourselves disagreeing with the Teaching of the Catholic Church. In the article 6 Things to Do When You Don’t Agree with the Teaching of the Catholic Church, it give us six things to do.
- Make sure you understand what the Church really teaches.
- Spend time reflecting on why you disagree.
- Meet with a priest or spiritual advisor to discuss.
- Visit Jesus in Adoration.
- Be patient with yourself and the Church.
- Join a Bible study or faith community.
Read the entire article, for more details.