Are you a divorced Catholic or a person interested in getting more information about the annulment process? Do you have questions like:
- What is an annulment?
- Why is an annulment necessary?
- Why does a divorced non-Catholic have to get an annulment before marrying a Catholic?
- How long does the annulment process take and why?
- How much does an annulment cost?
- Do I have to wait for my annulment before getting remarried? What if
- I’m already remarried?
- Will my children be illegitimate if my marriage is annulled (declared invalid)?
Family Life Ministries has scheduled an information meeting for Tuesday, May 11, 2010, from 7:00 – 9:00 PM at Blessed Sacrament, 4500 Jackson Blvd, Rapid City.
For more information, see this brochure