- Session 1 – February 26 – Introduction: High level overview of the program
- Session 2 – March 4 – Sharing Stories: People that have left the church talk about why they left and why they came back
- Session 3 – March 11 – The Church Today: High level overview of the Catechism and Vacation II changes
- Session 4 – March 18 – The Mass: Walk through of the Mass
- Session 5 – March 25 – Reconciliation: History and overview of the Sacrament of Reconciliation/Confession
- Session 6 – April 1 – The Creed: What we believe as Catholics
Although it is most beneficial to attend all sessions, we realize that is not always possible. So please attend the sessions that you can.
For more information, contact Mary Eide at (605) 517-0662.