A Personal Invitation to Non-Practicing or Wavering Catholics
- Were you raised Catholic but seldom or never come to Mass anymore?
- Are you a Catholic who feels separated from the Church?
- Would you like to know more about the Catholic Church as it is today?
- Would you like to feel at home in the Catholic Church again?
- Do you miss the Eucharist?
- Do you find it difficult to put into words “Why I am Catholic”?
No matter how long you have been away or if you are feeling something pushing you away, we invite you to consider exploring and possibly renewing your relationship with the Catholic Church. Please join us in an informal group setting for review and discussion of fundamental Catholic practices designed in a way to encourage you to seek answers to your questions. The sessions will be held for six Thursday evenings 7-8:30 pm, starting Apr 25, 2019 at St. Ambrose Rectory. For more information, call the parish office 605-584-2002 or text/call Pete 303-319-3993. This program is facilitated by the St. Ambrose and St. Patrick Returning Catholics ministry three times a year. Information is also found at the Diocese website link: https://returningcatholics.net or by sending an email to email@example.com.
An Invitation for Friends and Loved Ones
- Do you know someone who would answer yes to any of those questions above?
- Do you know someone who might be just waiting for the right nudge and encouragement?
If so, you are invited to let them know about this. It just might be the open door they’ve been waiting for. All meetings at the St. Ambrose rectory, 760 W. Main, Deadwood SD 57732
|Session 1 Thursday Apr 25||Welcome and Overview of series. Catholics and the Bible|
|Session 2 Thursday May 2||Sharing Stories of Faith Discussion|
|Session 3 Thursday May 9||The Church Today|
|Session 4 Thursday May 16||Explanation of the Mass|
|Session 5 Thursday May 23||Explanation of the Sacrament of Reconciliation (Confession)|
|Session 6 Thursday May 30||The Creed: What We Believe|