An Invitation for Non-Practicing Catholics
- Were you raised Catholic but do not come or seldom come to Mass anymore?
- Are you a Catholic who now feels separated from the Church?
- Would you like to know more about the Catholic Church as it is today?
- Would you like to feel at home in the Catholic Church again?
- Do you miss the Eucharist?
No matter how long you have been away and no matter for what reason, we invite you to consider renewing your relationship with the Catholic Church. Please join us for informal listening sessions and an update of the Catholic faith. The sessions will be held Thursday evenings 7-8:30 pm starting Jan 10, 2019 at St. Patrick’s. For more information, call the parish office 605-584-2002 or Pete 303-319-3993. This program is facilitated by the St. Ambrose and St. Patrick Returning Catholics ministry in conjunction with the Diocese of Rapid City.
An Invitation for Friends and Loved Ones
- Do you know someone who would answer yes to any of those questions?
- Do you know someone who might be just waiting for the right nudge and encouragement?
If so, you are invited to let them know about this. It just might be the open door they’ve been waiting for.
|Session 1 Thursday Jan 10||Welcome and Overview of series. Catholics and the Bible|
|Session 2 Thursday Jan 17||Sharing Stories of Faith Discussion|
|Session 3 Thursday Jan 24||The Church Today|
|Session 4 Thursday Jan 31||Explanation of the Mass|
|Session 5 Thursday Feb 7||Explanation of the Sacrament of Reconciliation (Confession)|
|Session 6 Thursday Feb 14||The Creed: What We Believe|